Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

A & P SHOW WORK

On thrsday the 16th of november we went to the A & P SHOW with my class it was a very fun. The best part as meeting ling & zing from the block.I got Ling & Zing to sign some of my things that i got. I got hot chips, braslits, string on a ball and more cool things. We got to see animals like a dog, horse, cow, ducks and more things.

We had to do an A & P SHOW work.


This is my work that i did they is a food truck with a menu and a cool dog. I loved the A & P SHOW it was so fun.

              This is my dog that i did because there was animals i love this dog because it is eating and it is nice.
The food truck is nice food to buy like the things are on the menu. 18 foods to get and eat.

Hunter.

Yaldhurst model school.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.