Pages

Friday 27 May 2016

Sunshine!

Each week I do the 5 Sentence Challenge. This is my first week doing it and the prompt was 'Sunshine'. I was working on putting all my full stops in to make it exactly 5 sentences. Enjoy!

I woke up on a sunday, it was a bright sun. I went outside to play on my scooter and it was a hot sunshine and I went to play on my tramp to do forward flip 180. I tried to do a forward flip 360. I tried and tried, I did a forward flip 360! For once I was happy and I did it once more and I went inside to play to climb the wall I go to the top of the roof it was fun!

4 comments:

  1. How amazing to be able to do a 360 degree flip. Hopefully you landed on your feet. Again great that you are trying and trying and trying.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful story Hunter. You kerp trying, a 360 flip cant he easy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful story Hunter. You kerp trying, a 360 flip cant he easy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Hunter it is Blake Ra and Eze here great 5 sentence challenge because it felt like we were there right at the moment.It was great that you finally did a 360 flip and you climbed the wall and I thought that you were spider man. Have you thought about doing a capital on Sunday because it is a pronoun ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.