Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

Hunter's Prototec Graph

From the start of Week One, Term Four, Rimu Class started doing Prototec almost everyday. Prototec is a website where you do a Basic Facts test and you can choose to do it on your Maths Stage. Here is a link to Prototec to try for yourself. If you don’t know your Basic Facts it will be very difficult to understand Maths. 

We practise most days so these facts will sink into our minds! Here is my Prototec graph for the last 6 weeks. I did Stage 6. I thought the hardest part was adding and subtracting to 1000. I find it easy and hard. This is good because my brain is growing. I would recommend it!


3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see that you are looking at different ways to learn and reinforce your basic facts knowledge. Have you considered ways that you use basic facts in your everyday life? For instance; if you brought the principal an apple pie with 50 slices; but you ate 20 slices. How many slices would be left?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you guys doing prototec!
    In my class we do some prototec too!! I think it is great how you have gradually got better and better at prototec! It shows in the graph how you have gotten better!! Keep up the great work!!
    Check out my blog at: http://awahonokaties.blogspot.co.nz/
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hunter, I love your attitude to this learning. Isn't it great when things are easy and hard? I find lots of things in life are both and it is always good to be willing to give both a good go. How could you keep up with the great result that you made in Week 3 and 4? From Mrs S

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.