Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

True or False?

This week we wrote a holiday story that could be true or false. What do you think mine is?

On Sunday, Jack, Dad and I drove to the Washington Way Skatepark. Jack and I rode on our scooters. Jack and I rode down the bowl and I landed my first tailwhip. A boy was on rollarblades, he did a forward flip 180 and he landed. On Wednesday Jack, Mum and I drove to Adrenaline Forest, there were a lot of challenges. I did 1, 2 and 3 and Jack did 1, 2, 3, 3b and 4. On Level 2 there were barrels that we needed to click ourselves onto. Jack said,
"They were easy."
But the barrels were hard for myself. We stayed for about 3 hours and started to feel like I needed to have a rest. After we finished we headed home. I had an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you have worked so hard on this writing Hunter. You also taught me what a 'tailwhip' is. I also like how you admit something is hard and the still give it a go. Brillant! I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful story Hunter. You are getting very good at doing tricks on your scooter. I'm glad you enjoyed Adrenaline Forest, some of the levels were very hard but you never gave up. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.