Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

The oceanmaker

This is my story it is the oceanmaker.


It was a very hot day in the desert all the ships broken on the ground very hot overheating and burning. All the waters gold getting dehydrated getting very sweaty. Feels like I'm about to die in the Heat I was on a plane flying looking for things. I spotted a lighthouse and a weird cloud. She was rubber her eyes because they were red and big. I was starting to run low on fuel I was starting to get really scared. Black smoke coming out of the plane I've never experienced this before My plane was Crash Landing I got my parachute and jump and I did a quint backflip which is 5 backflips.

1 comment:

  1. What a relief to know that you were able to parachute from the plane. I have to wonder where you landed and what your next adventure will be. I also wonder why the cloud was 'weird?'

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.