Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

PAL training

Today we went to PAL, it was a fun day. We did some cool games they were so fun. Julia and I were coaches. I loved being a coach because i like teaching people a game.

But the bad thing was I was the only boy from Yaldhurst. I missed my friends from school. But it was still fun. I loved it.

I am excited about being a PAL leader because I can help kids learn to play games. I am looking forward to organising games with the other PAL leaders and helping the little kids if they get stuck in the game.




1 comment:

  1. Hunter, it is so interesting to read about your role as a PAL leader. I can see that you think it is important and are reflecting on how it will help others at school. I look forward to reading about your first PAL initiative at school. Thanks, Mrs S

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.